Followers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

INACTIVE...

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In The Name of Allah The Most Merciful and Most Gracious 
Salam ukhwah,



I will be sitting for this paper exam very very soon... I didn't realize how time has passed me by so fast. Can't describe my feeling right now and how stressful I am. Thus I will pen-off for a while. It's time for me to focus on my study. :)  Will write and reply to you soon. Wish me luck and pass the exam. 


"Ya Allah,
Give me your spirit and strenght...Amin".


Alhamdulillah.

3 comments:

  1. salaam sis. All the best on your exams may Allah help you remember all that you have studied and keep you calm and focused during the exam. I have an exam in a few weeks time and my nerves are kicking in yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read so many articles regarding the blogger lovers except this
    paragraph is truly a fastidious piece of
    writing, keep it up.

    Feel free to surf to my blog; you could try here (gilbertohjii.edublogs.org)

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...