Followers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sacrifice

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 
In The Name of Allah The Most Merciful and Most Gracious
As salamu 'alaykum wbt..


It was so cold tonight...still awake and finish my daily task. But my heart so eager to write something in  here. I know I've been away for quite a long time. Just been busy lately.. More projects coming in. Doesn't know whether can finish it on time or not..pheww...

Sometimes I think that I am strong enough to cope every challenge that I face right now. But sometimes I did realized that the world are changing...The present world demand a higher level of sacrifice of us..Everything is uncertainty.. Being a career women in the same time a single mother, require a lots of sacrifice that to pays so dearly... Just thinking how to balance my life as a career women and a mother. How to face this uncertainties? Does anyone can help me to answer this?

Ya Allah, give me physical and spiritual strength to go thru' all of this. With all the calm and patience, Ya Allah, give me strength to brave as Siti Khadijah (RA) and Siti Hajar (RA). Guide me Ya Allah...

"For Muslim men and women,- for believing men and women, for devout men and women, for true men and women, for men and women who are patient and constant, for men and women who humble themselves, for men and women who give in Charity, for men and women who fast (and deny themselves), for men and women who guard their chastity, and for men and women who engage much in Allah's praise,- for them has Allah prepared forgiveness and great reward". 

"Sesungguhnya laki-laki dan perempuan yang muslim, laki-laki dan perempuan yang mukmin, laki-laki dan perempuan yang tetap dalam ketaatannya, laki-laki dan perempuan yang benar, laki-laki dan perempuan yang sabar, laki-laki dan perempuan yang khusyuk, laki-laki dan perempuan yang bersedekah, laki-laki dan perempuan yang berpuasa, laki-laki dan perempuan yang memelihara kehormatannya, laki-laki dan perempuan yang banyak menyebut (nama) Allah, Allah telah menyediakan untuk mereka ampunan dan pahala yang besar."

(Al Ahzab verse 35)
Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...