Followers

Friday, November 18, 2011

Bicara Yang Merindu

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 
In The Name of Allah The Most Merciful and Most Gracious

Ya Allah,
Kau tabahkanlah hatiku
Untuk aku menjalani kehidupan alam yang fana ini

Ya Allah,
Kau kuatkanlah semangatku
Untuk aku menempuh ranjau onak yang berliku

Ya Allah,
Kau permudahkanlah segala urusanku
Untuk aku terus menerus beribadah dan menyembahMu

Ya Allah,
Kau lembutkanlah hatiku
Untuk aku mudah menerima kesilapan diri dan mudah memaafkan kesalahan orang lain 

Ya Allah,
Kau baikkanlah akhlakku
Kau baikkanlah diriku
Kau baikkanlah peribadiku
Kau jadikanlah aku hambaMu yang Soleh/Solehah
Kau jadikanlah aku hambaMu yang taat pada Mu dan ibu bapaku
Kau jadikanlah aku insan yang bertaqwa dan istiqomah
Dan lindungilah aku di bawah pohon cahaya agamaMu...

Ya Allah,
Didenai jalan yang berliku
Dilautan ombak yang membadai
Cinta Kasih dan Sayang
Hanya terpahat namaMu
Ya Allah..

9 comments:

  1. Hi there! I just want to give you a big thumbs up for your excellent info
    you've got here on this post. I am returning to your
    site for more soon.

    Here is my weblog :: cottman transmission sacramento

    ReplyDelete
  2. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video
    to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking
    about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos
    to your site when you could be giving us something
    enlightening to read?

    my web page: marriage and family counseling degree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful &
    it helped me out much. I am hoping to provide one thing again and
    help others such as you aided me.

    Feel free to visit my web page :: Us (Vanessachelsea.Weebly.Com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good write-up. I definitely love this site.
    Continue the good work!

    Also visit my page ... AC Repair Moorpark - Refrigeration Simi valley

    ReplyDelete
  5. The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my
    iphone and tested to see if it can survive a twenty five foot drop, just so she
    can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad
    is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!


    Feel free to visit my blog post: paid surveys (paidsurveysb.tripod.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Attractive portion of content. I just stumbled upon your
    weblog and in accession capital to claim that I acquire in fact loved account your weblog posts.

    Any way I will be subscribing in your augment or even I fulfillment you get admission to consistently quickly.


    my homepage :: quest bars

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this
    site. I am hoping to see the same high-grade content by you in the future as well.

    In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my
    own blog now ;)

    Also visit my webpage - free music downloads (twitter.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This site was... how do you say it? Relevant!!
    Finally I have found something that helped me. Kudos!


    my webpage ... Minecraft Games Free

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...