Followers

Friday, November 11, 2011

Short Vacation

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In The Name of Allah The Most Merciful and Most Gracious
As Salamu Alaykum w.b.t.

Alhamdulillah, an unplanned holiday for 2D1N in Cameron Highlands goes smoothly 2 weeks ago. Although we are only in a night stayed, but it was very meaningful to me, and my family. I supposed to remember when is the last time I went to that hills. Ermm...I really can't recall my memory, too bad. This time of journey I found like everything was new for me...I feel that I never been there before, hehe.

Ok, I'm running late for bed. Here is some memories taken on that sweet day. I hope I can take a chance to go to that place again. Good night dear friends and sleep tight.

Nice modern bungalow - Hillview Inn located at Tanah Rata.

The living room


Two thumbs up!


My Mom and I. Do we look alike? ;)

Walking up to the hills...feww..

Boh Tea Farm
  


"(He is) the Creator of the heavens and the earth"
 “Dia (Allah) adalah Pencipta langit dan bumi...”
Asy-Syura verse 11

2 comments:

  1. Salam.. akak dok banglo tu ke.. best nyer..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waalaykummussalam Zuryn,

    Yer... sgt worth it. Bungalow tu sgt calm, peaceful, clean, cozy.. Recomended by me, ok..hehe..

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...