Followers

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Room Service :)

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
 In The Name of Allah The Most Merciful and Most Gracious
As Salamu Alaykum w.b.t.


Cloths stacks of unwashed? Messy house? Do you women with careers? No time at home? So do I. I only have a day off a week. Working in private sector in weekdays. And a part-time businesswomen on the end of the week. Plus, a married women. Plus a part-time student. Can you imagine? :(. Anyway, I'm not nagging nor complaining. But I would like to invite you to think with me positively. I know most of women career will feel the same way like me.. Tired, restless, fatigue, drowsy. 

Allah said: 
"And your garments purify!" Surah Al-Muddathir verse 4.

"Indeed whosoever purifies himself shall achieve success". Surah Al-A'la verse14.

Cleanliness is to be global and broad. Its cover all aspect in Islam. People who able to practice it will then be promised by Allah victory in the world and even more so in hereafter. 

Beside praying, fasting and zakat, working, trading, business, also a  part of our Ibadah (worship) to Allah s.w.t. Worship is the reason of our creation. Should our worship to Allah is 24-7.  Allah is generous beyond limits. Let's be more thanksful and grateful to Allah. 

Allah said:  "I have only created jinns and humans to worship Me. I do not need from them to provide for Me, and I do not need from them to feed Me. Allah is surely the One Who gives providence, and He is the Mighty and Strong". Surah Adh-Dhariyat verse 56-58.

"Clean ourself, clean our mind, purify our heart and our akhlak (moral), clean from passion of world".

Alhamdulillah.

5 comments:

  1. Assalamu alaikum sister,

    wondefulful post and thought of the day :
    "Clean ourself, clean our mind, purify our heart and our akhlak (moral), clean from passion of world".
    may allah grant you jannah for your efforts.
    Jazakallah khair.
    wassalam.
    Q.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waalaikummussalam wbt.

    MasyaAllah. I'm just a humble servant of God and still striving.. May Allah bless us.

    Jazakallah khair..

    ReplyDelete
  3. always positive thinking.. great thought sis..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly.
    I am quite certain I will learn many new stuff right
    here! Good luck for the next!

    Feel free to surf to my blog post; nfl

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's up i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere, when i read this article i thought i could also make
    comment due to this sensible paragraph.

    my web-site - limousine stamford ct

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...