Followers

Monday, February 13, 2012

Ayat E Kareema

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 
 In The Name of Allah The Most Merciful and Most Gracious 
As Salamu Alaykum w.b.t.


The famous dua which is known as Tasbi E Yubus - "La ilaha illa anta, Subhanaka, Inni kuntu minaz-zolimin". Which means "There is none worthy of Worship besides You, You are far exalted and above all weaknesses, Surely, I am from among the wrongdoers" that was recited by Hazrat Yunus AS inside the belly of the whale is described in Surah Al-Anbiya verse 87 and 88 as follows: "And remember Zun-nun, when he departed in wrath: He imagined that We had no power over him! But he cried through the depths of darkness. There is no God but thou: glory the thee: I was indeed wrong! So We listened to him: and delivered him from distress: and thus We deliver those who have faith"

AMAL of Ayat E Kareema

The amal of Ayat E Kareema consists of reciting Tasbi E Yunus ( that Prophet Yunus AS recited in the Belly of the whale) about 125,000 times with one common purpose and intention over a period of time.  Insha Allah, through this amal one could fulfill any need or resolve any problems like:

1. Fulfill any valid and lawful need.
2. Overcome any difficulty.
3. Marriage issues.
4. Fulfillment of heavy debts, overcome poverty and financial issues and for richness and wealth.
5. To overpower enemies.
6. To find good job or employment.
7. To win a court’s case.
8. Release from imprisonment.
9. To get Children.
10. Overcome famine and drought.
11. For Rain.
12. Defeat and overpower enemies and tyrant leaders.
13. Treat deadly incurable disease and sickness.
14. Cure any type or kind of magic.
15. To drive out any type and any number of Jinn’s from the body or homes.
16. To halt and stop the magicians / sorcerer’s and his helpers from causing harm by redoing the magic and casting new spells.
17. etc..

Insha Allah. May Allah listen what is inside our heart... Amin..

Source: islamicexorcism 

17 comments:

  1. It truly is one of the most powerful ayat for dua mashAllah. And so many benefits!

    www.roshnistwocents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya its best Dua, if you are in troubble then recite it, Allah will solve your problems

    http://name99.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going through an extreme tough time, sadness and darkness has surrounded me for a year now, I feel so helpless and hopeless at times... I am planning to start the wazifa duaye Kareem's InshahAllah this week.. I keep hearing that we need to recite this wazifa 125000 but I'm kind of finding it a little challenging to finish that much as soon as I want to..so I found from this other website where it is also suggest that I could read it 1100 for 11 days at least without any breaks..??? Do people have suggestions?? I am desperate at this point and I have lost my health and so as my sick mother for a year now...it is related to the man I got engaged with...he just left me after a week of engagement after being with me for nine years..I'm so broken hearted...he was an angel and is now turned into an evil without anything that's happened..there is no reason for him to do that...he is broken too but he is not in his control...just up until we got engaged and that week when we were engaged he would not go to sleep without hearing my voice and then just two days later he left me....I'm hurt, broken and sick..:(( I love him and I want us to be together.. it is so hard to just let it end after being together for that long..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is better for u to take a live coal in ur mouth, till it extinguishes , than to wish tat Allah had decreed something else in ur favour!
      Verily, there is ease after every hardship!
      Allah is testing u, bear patience and surely he will reward u and u l be a stronger person once u out of it. Insha Allah

      Delete
  4. May Allah solve your problem and you get your happiness back soonest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I m going through a very dark phase

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear anonymous, I have tried the 11 days amal and it truly works only if your intentions are clear, if your read namaz regularly and abstain from any sins! Above all you as a person must be positive and must make sure that you have all faith Allah will provide you what you're praying for. Never loose hope! Or your wazifa goes to waste. In my case I couldn't complete the wazifa but it was so strong that within 2 months I felt God was fulfilling what I had prayed for. Now I shall re-start it this friday and make sure I complete the 11 days. I've seen the person I've done this tasbih for change, drastically. But in the end its all Allah's doing, what He thinks is right for us. I'll tell you one things after this tasbih you either get what you want or get something better and THANK GOD you never got what you wished for as you'll be so pleased with what you get by Him. Everything will happend with God's will and when He thinks its is right. Effort on your part is also mandatory! My advice, vesides the spiritual tries, cut off from him completely! Make him miss you and wonder where u are. Inshallah everything will be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  7. is the wasifa only for 11 days. Also can we read ayat karima 1100 times any time of the day or does it have to be after isha prayer. Thank you for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous (whose man has left you): Remember you are not alone. A lot of us are going through it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If some one wants expert view about blogging afterward i advise him/her to pay a visit this weblog,
    Keep up the fastidious job.

    my web site; ramadan dates 2013, ,

    ReplyDelete
  10. as salam alaikum ... m married since two year .. in d early stages of my marriage everything was good but after few months things changed ..will ayat e kareema create a love between husband and wife

    ReplyDelete
  11. Asking questions are genuinely good thing if you are not understanding anything completely, however this article presents good understanding yet.


    Review my blog post: clash of clans triche gemmes illimité

    ReplyDelete
  12. I started my wazifa four days ago and have managed to reach to 74000 and in sha allah intend to reach the target of 125000...I have so much faith and in sha allah it will get me through this difficult time. ..never give up hope!! This wazifa is really strong and brings light at the end of that dark tunnel...may allah subhanatallah listen to all our duas..aameen!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's appropriate time to make some plans for the
    future and it's time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some
    interesting things or advice. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article.
    I desire to read more things about it!

    My weblog: basketball

    ReplyDelete
  14. J'ai pаs eu le temps de terminer dee lire toutefߋis je passerai après

    Also visjt my website Defonce hard

    ReplyDelete
  15. Asking questions are truly fastidious thing if you are not understanding anything totally, except this
    paragraph gives fastidious understanding yet.

    Look into my web blog :: rendez-vous ici

    ReplyDelete
  16. yes,U should try to do the 11days wazifa or 125,000 tasbi e yunus for one purpose & have firm faith in it then surely u will see good results. don't give up. just keep on praying.

    ReplyDelete

Share it

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...