Followers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hijrah - Development Progress

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In The Name of Allah The Most Merciful and Most Gracious
As Salamu Alaykum w.b.t.

I was wondering what is the biggest impact that I have done this year? Is it better than previous year? I realized that my effort is still not encouraging me. I don't even proud of my achievements (KPIs). But I'm still trying;

KEEPING SOLAH 5 TIMES A DAY AND NIGHT PRAYER

FINISH MY QURAN READING AND THE TRANSLATIONS

 PRACTISING ZIKR/DUAs

DISCOVERING ISLAM

BEGIN TO TAKING CARE OF MY AURAT

INSTEAD OF

When talk about aurat, wearing a TUDUNG/HIJAAB doesn't mean we are covering our AURAT. Wearing a Hijaab and covering our aurat is much much away of different. I certainly sure many women well-known about it. Therefore, I started to console myself to do the changes in my life and to be a better Muslimah, InshaAllah.

Allah said:

"O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies. That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be molested. "(Al-Ahzab: 59)

"And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and to be mindful of their chastity, and not to display their charms [in public] beyond what may [decently] be apparent thereof; hence, let them draw their head-coverings over their bosoms. And let them not display [more of] their charms to any but their husbands, or their fathers, or their husbands' fathers, or their sons, or their husbands' Sons, or their brothers, or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women folk, or those whom they rightfully possess, or such male attendants as are beyond all sexual desire, or children that are as yet unaware of women's nakedness" (An-Nur: 31)

I am changing.
Love,
Ryna Zul

2 comments:

  1. Akak, me too in progress.. Insyaallah, soon to be a good muslimah..Amin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalam Zuryn Haniran,

    We should proud to be a MUSLIM... :) Jom, HIJRAH PROJECT :)

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...