In The Name of Allah The Most Merciful and Most Gracious
As Salamu Alaykum w.b.t.
"O you who believe! Observing al-sawm (the fasting) is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may become al-muttaqoon (the pious)".
(Qur’an al-Baqarah 2:183)
Ramadhan is coming. Are you ready?
Let's prepare our mind, heart, body and soul to fully concentrate this coming 30 days of blessed month. First thing first, do not forget the intention of fasting ya.
Wa bisawmi ghadinn nawaiytu min shahri ramadan
I intend to keep the fast for tomorrow in the month of Ramadan
Dua (Prayer) at the End of the Fast
Allahumma inni laka sumtu wa bika aamantu wa alayka tawakkaltu wa ala rizq-ka aftartu
O Allah! I fasted for You and I believe in You and I put my trust in You and I break my fast with Your sustenance
Come, live up the Ramadhan. Sharing with you few tips to insyaAllah (Allah willing) to help us to receive mercy and His pleasure:
1. Perform extra worship to Allah s.w.t.
2. Streghthening our relationship with Qu'ran,
3. Busying ourself with the spirit of fasting,
4. Engage in dzikir.
5. Observe our foods and drinks and don't overeat that can restrain our body to perform Solah Terawikh, :).
6. Try your best to have your pre-dawn meal (sahur).
7. Increase our knowlegde by reading tafseer Qu'ran.
8. Don't forget to sadaqah (infaq) to poor and poverty people.
9. Paying Zakat.
10. Be nice to people.
11. Keep a good quality of fasting not only from food and drinks, but as well as our tougue, eyes, ears, hands and legs.
12. Do as much as charity to your community :).
Last but not least, be patient and be good to your parents.
Salam Ramadhan Ya Marhaban to all muslim all around the world (Malaysian, Indonesian, Korean, UK, Japanese, Indian, African) and wherever you are. May Allah bless us.