Followers

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Marhaban Ya Ramadhan

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In The Name of Allah The Most Merciful and Most Gracious
As Salamu Alaykum w.b.t.

"O you who believe! Observing al-sawm (the fasting) is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may become al-muttaqoon (the pious)".
(Qur’an al-Baqarah 2:183)

Ramadhan is coming. Are you ready?

Let's prepare our mind, heart, body and soul to fully concentrate this coming 30 days of blessed month. First thing first, do not forget the intention of fasting ya.

Dua (Prayer) at the Beginning of the Fast

Wa bisawmi ghadinn nawaiytu min shahri ramadan
I intend to keep the fast for tomorrow in the month of Ramadan

Dua (Prayer) at the End of the Fast

Allahumma inni laka sumtu wa bika aamantu wa alayka tawakkaltu wa ala rizq-ka aftartu
O Allah! I fasted for You and I believe in You and I put my trust in You and I break my fast with Your sustenance

Come, live up the Ramadhan. Sharing with you few tips to insyaAllah (Allah willing) to help us to receive mercy and His pleasure:

1.  Perform extra worship to Allah s.w.t.
2.  Streghthening our relationship with Qu'ran,
3.  Busying ourself with the spirit of fasting,
4.  Engage in dzikir.
5.  Observe our foods and drinks and don't overeat that can restrain our body to perform Solah Terawikh, :).
6.  Try your best to have your pre-dawn meal (sahur).
7.  Increase our knowlegde by reading tafseer Qu'ran.
8.  Don't forget to sadaqah (infaq) to poor and poverty people.
9.  Paying Zakat.
10. Be nice to people.
11. Keep a good quality of fasting not only from food and drinks, but as well as our tougue, eyes, ears, hands and legs.
12. Do as much as charity to your community :).

Last but not least, be patient and be good to your parents.
Salam Ramadhan Ya Marhaban to all muslim all around the world (Malaysian, Indonesian, Korean, UK, Japanese, Indian, African) and wherever you are. May Allah bless us.

Alhamdulillah.

6 comments:

  1. There is definately a great deal to learn about this issue.
    I really like all of the points you have made.

    Also visit my web blog; archive.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find most of your post's
    to be just what I'm looking for. Do you offer guest writers to write content available for
    you? I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on a number
    of the subjects you write in relation to here.

    Again, awesome website!

    Here is my site Read Full Report (Visionzcraft.Weebly.Com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick
    shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading your blog
    posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects?

    Thank you so much!

    Feel free to visit my site: see [willyqfva.centerblog.net]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hardly leave a response, but i did some searching and wound up here "Marhaban Ya Ramadhan".
    And I do have some questions for you if you usually do not mind.
    Is it just me or does it seem like some of these responses come across like they are
    written by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing
    on additional online social sites, I'd like to follow everything fresh you have to post.
    Would you list of all of your shared pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?


    my web site: marriage counseling sacramento

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, I've recently been looking for
    information approximately this subject for ages and yours is
    the greatest I have discovered till now. However, what about the bottom line?

    Are you sure about the source?

    Here is my web page industrial carpet cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I
    am impressed! Extremely helpful information particularly the last part :) I
    care for such info a lot. I was looking for this certain information for
    a long time. Thank you and good luck.

    Feel free to surf to my website; football

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...