Followers

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

As Salam and Thank You

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In The Name of Allah The Most Merciful and Most Gracious
As Salamu Alaykum w.b.t.

I received some feedback from the people i just met in the social network inspires me and encourages me to continue my writing and to continue to give my just 10 cents thought that I think not even can change people's perceptions and the way they are. I am just a litle girl from the block still learning and hoping that someday He will grant me some rewards when the time has come.. and yet to close my eyes.. 

Inspired from that, I hope I will have the courage to start again and be Istiqamah, In sha Allah.. 

Till then,
Pray for the people I love, I care
Al Fatihah

R.Z
Love, Love, Love

P/S: You are welcome to drop an email to ryn3030@gmail.com for any queries. Thx.

2 comments:

  1. It is truly a great and helpful piece of information. I am satisfied that
    you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like
    this. Thanks for sharing.

    Have a look at my blog - stationary bike trainer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always used to study paragraph in news papers but now as I am a user of web so from now I am using net for posts, thanks to web.


    My web site; read music independently

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...